Customer Support Representative
Position: Customer Support Representative
Department: Live Operations
Area of Interest: Customer Support, Community Management & Marketing
Eligibility: Candidate should be Minimum undergraduate from a recognized university
Your typical day at work:
* Act as the single point of contact for tracking and responding to all customer issues and work with the
team on escalated issues.
* Respond to customers' queries in a timely and professional manner.
* Transfer the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly (bugs
to quality assurance, new ideas to product managers, frequently asked questions noted)
* Create contests, specials and other means to engage current fan base and encourage new user sign-up
* Work to keep the online community up to date and active by monitoring forums and adding relevant
and exciting content on a frequent basis.
* Monitor important online discussions and competitor community efforts and be involved in events to
make sure the company is participating and represented.
* Participate in social networking sites.
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas:
* You love games. Plus you have a passion for customer service.
* Demonstrate a keen attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Have candor when dealing with players – ability to handle situations calmly and under pressure and prioritize issues.
* Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership.
* Experience moderating forum discussion and managing community leaders.
* Enjoy and excel interacting with people of all personality types.
* Be self-sufficient and self-motivated.
If you are looking for a new challenge, want to work with creative and innovative people, and want to
push the forefront of game development in Pakistan, apply for this job NOW!